Happy New Years’ guys!
It’s around this time that almost every blogger puts out their top anime list of 2015, but since I already did it for my Twelve Days with nothing changing since then, that’d be really redundant of me now wouldn’t it? Nevertheless, I’m sure there are some readers who missed it or want an easier time looking back at my entries regarding what I consider the best and worst anime of 2015, so here’s an index with accompanying links.
Best Anime of 2015
Worst Anime of 2015
- Incidentally, don’t play any drinking games where you take a sip every time you see either Shirobako or Sound Euphonium on one. You’ll be dead within the first minute.
- Two Bones shows, two Mappa shows, a Madhouse show, and a KyoAni show on my best list. Try calling me a hipster with that selection (gets yelled at by Shirobako fans).
- I’m not sure if One-Punch Man is a popular selection amongst my colleagues, but it wouldn’t surprise me either way.
- My top movies for 2015 have been posted on the site as well. It will most likely be updated once I’ve gotten to seeing The Hateful Eight.
- I’m still catching up on video games, so there won’t be a top list for them at the moment. I’ll do one eventually though.
Incidentally, the best overall shows of 2015 were Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Rick & Morty S2, F is for Family, and South Park S19.