The subtitle I put above is not a spoiler because if you couldn’t see his death coming from all the flags he raised last episode, then you need to level up your geek skills.
But that’s not the only noteworthy thing that happened in this episode. Here’s a list of what else went on:
- Lots of explaining accompanied with little action.
- Whatever action we did get is shitty and unimaginative.
- It’s sad to think that TAO (Talking Art Online) has more redeeming values than this. Hell The Spirit has more redeeming value. And I nearly fell asleep trying to rewatch it last night.
- Characters transform into the stupidest things you’ll ever see this side of a Stephen King adaptation.
- Strength enhancements also come with the ability to poison your enemies. Makes sense to me.
- Tatsumi gains usage of an Imperial Arms through his “aniki’s” manly spirit, and of course he 1-hit KO’s his opponent after getting it.
- Gurren Lagann did it better.
- This show is SO. FUCKING. BORING!